What other people say about your business is a vitating factor that is far more important than what the business says about itself through advertising. Reputation management for the modern business is mostly concerned with it’s online reputation since that is what the public rely on when making their purchase decisions. This is also known as “social proof” given that a large proportion of your online reputation is created via social platforms.
We own hundreds of premium online web properties that can be used to repair your reputation almost overnight. But is it really worth it to help you – and will it have a lasting effect? When certain criteria is met, we can help your businesses turn around from crisis to a point where it is thriving again:
If you run a great business or service but your online reputation has been damaged through whatever means, you are best suited. If you run a poor service which does not act in the best interest of your clients, it is unlikely that we can help you to make big gains. The greatest return on investment happens when online information reflects accurately what a customer can expect in real life.
Let’s consider the largest proponents of online reputation management:
- Social platforms with review capabilities (Google Maps, Facebook Maps, Tripadvisor etc.)
- Industry websites with review capabilities (Doctors = Healthgrades.com, Mechanics = Trustpilot.com)
- Media opinion (Mainstream news sites and influential bloggers)
Our reputation management strategy is a proven to be highly successful. It is a dedicated service that relies on human interaction and technology to alert us on a 24/7 basis. We use this to take care of your social reputation on mainstream social and industry platforms. We amplify this via important media outlets by means of content marketing through guest posts and influencer outreach.
Benefits of online reputation management:
- Increased conversion rates and profitability
- Outrank your competitors in social search and weighted search results
- Boosting your staff morale and investor confidence in your business
- A key building block in both press and public relations
- Managing perceptions with regulators who act in the publics’ interest
To get fast and professional help with online reputaion management start here:
First fix the problems that may have attracted bad or negative reviews. Once this is done we can help: you’re now ready to replace that by attracting positive reviews and press that reflects a new reality. At this point we’re also ready to combat any unfair reviews that may have been orchestrated by a competitor.
Contact Adriaan Brits today: